Venue: Albright Hussey Manor Hotel, Shrewsbury
Date: Friday 20th March 2015 10.30 - 15.00
The presentation will be in two parts, covering the following areas:
Part 1 - Creation of Wealth 11.15 - 12.00
- Commentary on the current economic outlook
- Investing in a low interest rate environment
- A head start for your children or grandchildren – The new ‘Junior ISA’
Part 2 - Conservation of Wealth 13.00 - 13.45
- Tax efficiency during your lifetime
- Tax efficiency for the next generation – The impact of Inheritance Tax
- The financial impact of Long Term Care
There will be a break between the two sessions for a light lunch
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. Equities do not have the security of capital which is characteristic of a deposit with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.