The presentation will be in two parts, covering the following areas:
Part 1 - Making the most of Your Investments in Uncertain Times 11.15 - 12.00
- The longer term impact of Brexit.
- UK and Global economic outlook.
- Investing in a low interest rate environment.
- Making the most of the new tax allowances introduced in 2016.
- Giving a head start to your children or grandchildren
Part 2 - Intergenerational Wealth 13.00 - 13.45
- Sharing Family wealth and tax efficiency during your lifetime.
- Wealth protection, transfer and tax efficiency for the next generation.
- Inheritance Tax – finding solutions.
- The good news is most of us are living longer – rethinking fundamental questions.
There will be a break between the two sessions for a light lunch
An investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and the value may therefore fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested. An investment placed into funds (equities) would not have the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.